Taking various home beauty services for hair and skin is very common these days. Such services have also included your nails. Why to ignore nails, when well maintained and manicured nails can make a bold statement for your personality? Taking care of your fingers and toes are equally important. Getting regular manicure and pedicure is more of a personal hygiene regime than just beauty treatment. It will be really helpful for anyone to know how to do manicure and pedicure at home. These days, people can also call up online beauty salons and ask for manicure and pedicure services under their home beauty services.
Just knowing how to do manicure and pedicure at home is not enough. There are certain problems that might crop up during the manicure and pedicure spa. So, before you start off with the manicure and pedicure spa all by yourself check the following the tips.
• Always a light layer of cuticle oil around your cuticles and on the sides of your nails before you put the nail polish. The oil makes the polish is less likely to adhere to the skin, and thus you can easily wipe it off with a little bit of polish remover or spirit, or a polish remover pen
• Afraid of applying a super sparkly nail polish because it takes ages to be removed? Simply soak a cotton pad in nail polish remover and place it on your nail.Now wrap an aluminum foil to prevent evaporation of the remover. Wait a few minutes and then take it off. Rub off the polish with the cotton pad
• You need not have to throw your nail polish even if it is getting thick and lumpy.Just add a few drops of nail polish thinner into the bottle. The chemical will replace the missing solvents in your nail polish and make just like when it was newly bought. Please avoid doing this with a nail polish remover. It’ll not mix well with nail polish and additionally make the polish go worse.
• Whenever your nail polish bottle goes tight, simply place it in a bowl or glass of warm water. Keep it for a few minutes and later on smoothly unstick the bottle.
• Are you scared of filing you have fragile and delicate nails? Try using crystal filers. The fine surface of the crystal file prevents splitting and peeling of natural nails. The additional advantage is that these files are easy to wash and quite durable.
• Even if calcium and gelatin fails to give you stronger nails, opt for biotin. Biotin will help your nail grow faster and stronger.
• Scrubbing your hands and feet is very important during manicure and pedicure services. Mix a tablespoon of sugar with a tablespoon of baby oil gel, and use it as a scrub. What you get is soft hands with a beautiful fragrance.
• Want to clean up a manicure? Get a stiff angled liner brush and apply acetone on your mistakes. The brush will be stiff enough to wipe away polish, agile enough to get under the edge of your nails but won’t leave behind and lint like a cotton balls do.
If you aren’t confident enough to go through the manicure and pedicure spa, you can simply call up online beauty salons and they’ll send expert professionals for desired services.