There are women who feel awkward with their facial hair growth. Some also have heavy side burns. But there is a quick solution for this issue. The solution lies in face bleaching, one of the popular facial treatments or face care services. Face bleaching involves something called bleaching cream. It is used to lighten the colour of your facial hair and reduce its visibility as much as possible. When your facial hair gel lightened to match with your skin and your face looks fairer.
People visit different beauty parlours and salons to get the face bleaching done. These days there are many online beauty salons that send their professional beauty experts to pamper you with facial services at doorstep. You can avail the face care services or the facial services at doorstep as provided by the online salons anytime you want. But in case you want to cut down your expenses, you can even try having face bleaching at your home all by yourself. All you need to do is buy a face bleaching kit. You’ll get multiple brands of face bleaching creams in India. While most of the bleaching cream kits come up with two products, i,e the bleaching cream and the activator powder; some also come with a pre-bleaching cream and a post bleaching cream in order to save you from any kind of irritations and give the best possible results.
Here Are The Steps To Do A Face Bleaching
• Start off with cleansing your skin: It is very important that you cleanse your skin thoroughly before starting this face care service or facial treatment. Do not use any cleansing milk for this purpose, rather prefer face washes. Face washes are capable to take out dirt and impurities thoroughly leaving the skin squeaky clean.
• Next, if there is a pre-bleach cream in your kit apply it on your face. Gently massage and leave it for a minute. This cream will prevent any kind of side effects like irritation and redness from the bleaching cream.
• You can prepare the bleach mixture during the time the pre-bleaching cream dries up. Mix two scoops of bleach cream with two to three pinches of the powder activator. Take help of the small spatula that comes along in the kit, or else you may also use your fingers.
• Now apply the mixture on your face and neck areas using your fingers instead of the spatula as it does not give an even application. While applying the mixture, make sure that you avoid the areas near the eye brows, lips and under eyes.
• In case you have fair to medium complexion, you need to wait for some 15 minutes, but you have dusky skin tone, you may wait for just 10 minutes.
Removing The Bleach Off The Face: Remove the bleach cream with the help of a cloth or tissue paper first then you can wash the face. Washing the face without removing the bleach cream can be messy this is why we recommend that wipe out the cream with towel or tissue first. Apply a gentle moisturizer after wards. If a post bleach cream of pack is given use that.